Saturday 18 April 2009

What would you say are your big mistakes?

Okay, so I think I may love Victoria Beckham, so yeah she makes mistakes (we all do, it's just she's in the public eye), but she obviously lovessss fashion. She doesn't wear clothes just because the OC or The Hills and look like she's fallen out of A&F . Okay, so her boobs can be a bit ridiculous and her pout does often look fishy, but she isn't a model, she's just normal(ish).

I don't think I can explain how happy this picture made me. I mean wow. It's a match made in heaven. Her jeans line are actually pretty good for bottoms, and she does know what she's talking about (I've got her "book"). She's made her fashion mistakes, but she makes alot of good ones, which is more then I can say then other celebrities (MischASSS Barton)

1 comment:

  1. completely agree!
    what makes her great is the fact that she truly has a passion for style and fashion!

    ReplyDelete